Coonabarabran P&C Association
Welcome to CHS P&C ASSOCIATION
All parents and community citizens are welcome to join the P&C.
The P&C is a small group of dedicated and hard-working people who recognise the importance of contact and involvement with our wonderful school.
The P&C is an open forum for: forming relationships with the school staff, discussing important issues relating to our children’s education, formulating ideas that support the school, undertaking physical work for the school and conducting fundraising events to raise much needed revenue for the benefit of students.
New members are always welcome and all members are highly valued for their input. The P&C can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
P&C Articles and Information
- Winter Menu - Canteen 2018
- North West Equestrian Expo canteen volunteers needed!
- P&C Fundraiser Concert - Friday 25 May
- P&C Canteen Sub-Committee AGM
- Next P&C Meeting
- P&C Meeting
- New Executive to lead our P & C
- Equestrian Expo canteen volunteers needed
- Community Partnership Program
- P&C Executive 2018
- P&C meeting dates for 2018
- Philosophy of the P & C Association
Other useful links:
Federation of Parents and Citizens’ Associations of NSW: www.pandc.org.au
Australian Council of State School Organisations: www.acsso.org.au
NSW Department of Education and Training: www.det.nsw.edu.au
NSW Public Schools: www.schools.nsw.edu.au
NSW Teachers Federation: www.nswtf.org.au