Coonabarabran P&C Association
Welcome to CHS P&C ASSOCIATION
All parents and community citizens are welcome to join the P&C.
The P&C is a small group of dedicated and hard-working people who recognise the importance of contact and involvement with our wonderful school.
The P&C is an open forum for: forming relationships with the school staff, discussing important issues relating to our children’s education, formulating ideas that support the school, undertaking physical work for the school and conducting fundraising events to raise much needed revenue for the benefit of students.
New members are always welcome and all members are highly valued for their input. The P&C can be emailed at email@example.com
P&C Articles and Information
- SOS - Show Gate Volunteers Needed
- Next P & C Meeting
- P&C Fundraiser -- Localvolts raising money for a Youth Worker
- 2020 Summer Canteen Menu
- P & C Fundraiser Saturday Night 6 April 2019
- Cherries 2018 - P&C Fundraiser
- Great fresh food at great prices!
- P&C Canteen Sub-Committee AGM
- Community Partnership Program
- P&C Executive 2019
- P&C meeting dates for 2020
- Philosophy of the P & C Association
Other useful links:
Federation of Parents and Citizens’ Associations of NSW: www.pandc.org.au
Australian Council of State School Organisations: www.acsso.org.au
NSW Department of Education and Training: www.det.nsw.edu.au
NSW Public Schools: www.schools.nsw.edu.au
NSW Teachers Federation: www.nswtf.org.au